Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunshine & Ice...


Happy Monday Everyone! I don't know about you, but I woke up this morning to the most amazing site outside my window...  EVERYTHING was icy white and the sun was shining so brightly, I had to put my sunglasses on immediately!  As I got into my car, with the heat seats on and the moonroof open,  I thought about how wonderful the sun felt through the glass even in the middle of a 32 degree day and how much I wished that I could have a conservatory or sun room of my own, so I could soak up all the sun in the middle of winter without shivering all day long!


I absolutely Love this!

So charming...


I love the garden vibe and the white washed look!

Black window panes make the space look so chic!

I would LOVE to have this kitchen... look at all of the natural light!

A close up of the cozy nook area...

The volume in this space is so lovely!


One with nature!

A more modern take...

Calm and Serene...



I definitely dream of having a conservatory space in my home one day... what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment