Thursday, January 6, 2011

Femininity at its finest...

Hello Everyone! A couple of nights ago I had an impromptu sleepover with some of my amazing girlfriends... complete with plenty of vino, chick flicks, and chocolate.  This got me thinking about how much fun it would be to live in an ultra femme house with a bunch of girlfriends just like the days of old in college!
  Wouldn't that be fun?  
I would totally start with an amazing pink front door...
A beautiful and understated entryway...
The sitting room off of the entryway...
Family Room
Who wouldn't want a pink kitchen? 
Complete with a cozy banquette in the breakfast nook!

Rose covered walls in the powder bath...



An understated dining room, yet ultra femme!


Living Room...

The Office.



And what would an ultra feminine house be without the enormous/ beautiful closet that is stuffed to the brim with fabulous clothes and shoes that magically fit every person that tries them on????



Happy Thursday!



1 comment:

  1. Well wouldn't that be AMAZING?!! Thanks for giving me something to daydream about my friend:)

    ReplyDelete